Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Little Reward...

I decided to buy myself a little reward yesterday. You see, since playing with nail polish doesn't pay the bills, I have to have a day job. Actually in my case it is an evening job, but that is just semantics ;)
I work as pharmacist in a hospital where I have to be ACLS (acute cardiac life support) certified. In other words know what to do when the heart starts doing funny things or decides to stop all together.
Lets just say I'm so glad I'm a pharmacist and only responsible for the drugs because if I was the nurse......
Despite everything I did get certified, so I decided to buy myself a little reward on the way home :)

I got two Color Club collections. Each of these collections has a 2nd set to them which I did not get (yet)...
Only thing I don't like so far is that the bottles have no names/numbers on them (they are just listed on the back of the box) so it took me forever to figure out which color is which... hope I got them right :D


The top box is Alter Ego Reveal Your Mystery from their Spring 2011 collection
Left to Right: Get a Clue, Revealed, Incognito, Secret Rendezvous, Sheer Disguise, and Give me a Hint

The bottom box is Untamed Luxury Every Shade of Indulgence from their Fall 2010 collection
Left to Right: Pretty in Platinum, Wild Orchid, Positively Posh, Soft as Cashmere, Nothing but Truffle, Jewel of a Girl, and Ready in Royal.

So excited to try all these :D

Anutka

2 comments:

  1. Niiice! I have the Alter Ego Reveal Your Mystery collection. I am on the hunt for the Under Cover. I recently acquired the Untamed Luxury Covered in Diamonds collection and and now hunting for the Shade of Indulgence set.

    Congrats on your certification. I hope that you don't actually ever have to use it. But it is a good thing to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ice Queen

    Thanks! I will be using the ACLS training... at least the part that applies to drugs, since I'm one of the critical care pharmacists and will be training in the ED eventually :)

    If I see an extra one of the sets you are missing I'll grab it and if you do the same for me maybe we can do a swap... :)
    Just looked at your blog... I got mine at Ross too :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...