Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge Recap

With the Nail-aween Nail Art Challenge complete, I thought it would be fun to see all the manicures in one spot. Hard to believe that the challenge is over and scary to realize the month of October flew by so fast. At least it did bring some fun manicures and techniques to play with. As always, I'm sad to see a challenge end, but it opens up the possibility of starting a new one, so no all hope is lost...

Click on any of the photos to go directly to the post with all the details...

         

         

      

Here is the challenge that I took on from datyorkLOVES...


Which ones were your favorite?

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. Day 10 is my favorite but tbh everything you did looks perfect and the awesomeness is beyond words..

    Love them all yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pumpkins!! These all look wonderful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankenstein and pumpkins but they all rock. Your stuff is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite out of the bunch are Day 8 & 9 but the others are awesome though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all awesome, but the spiders (7) and the haunted houses (10) are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to know you enjoyed my take on the challenge. Thank you so much for the sweet comments.

    You hit the nail right on the head with some of my favorites as well. Pumpkins, haunted houses, and spiders! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...